Support healthy hair, strong nails, and beautiful skin, the easy way with Biotin 5000 mcg. The extra strength formula contains pure, pharmaceutical grade, Biotin to support active cellular energy production.
For healthy hair, beautiful skin and strong nails.
- A simple yet effective way to support your healthy hair.
- Natural solution for improving skin beauty.
- Provides the building blocks for building strong nails.
Building Strength and Vitality
Thinning hair. Wrinkled skin. Brittle nails.
All part-and-parcel of the ageing process. Or so we’re told…
But what if it didn’t have to be that way?
What if there was a natural solution to improve hair health, enhance your skin and support your nails all at the same time?
Also known as vitamin B7, biotin is a key micronutrient involved in a whole host of important bodily processes – from nerve transmission to maintaining metabolic function.
It also acts as crucial component of enzymes that break down fats and carbohydrates, and supports key processes such as growth and repair.
No artificial ingredients, no risk of habit-forming, and no nasty side effects.
Just one capsule daily for a more vibrant, youthful look.
Main Features of Biotin
- Scientifically shown to support health for more vibrant hair.
- Plays a key role in supporting healthy skin and nail formation.
- Purely formulated capsules – completely free from gluten, wheat and dairy, with zero fillers, binders and artificial ingredients.
- Made in the USA to strict FDA standards by cGMP certified laboratory.
- Risk free, with a 100% money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied.
What Does the Science Say?
Numerous scientific studies have highlighted the efficacy of biotin in a number of areas. Here are some of the most interesting:
A 2012 double-blind, placebo-controlled study looked at the effect of an oral biotin supplement on women with self perceived hair thinning. After 90 days the group receiving treatment saw an average of 125% increase number of terminal vellus hairs, indicating a significant increase in thickness.
A 2014 study in Japan showed that the administration of biotin to patients receiving chemotherapy (which is known for inducing skin rashes) significantly reduced the severity of the rash and improved overall skin health.
A study in Germany in the late 80’s examined the impact of biotin on nail strength in women. Out of the 45 women examined, 91% of them showed definite improvement with firmer and harder finger nails (and less splitting) after an average treatment length of 6 months .
Take one (1) capsule daily with a meal and 8 ounce glass of water. Capsules may be opened and put into a smoothie or juice.
- Keratoacanthoma, G., et al. 2012. A double-blind, placebo-controlled study evaluating the efficacy of an oral supplement in women with self-perceived thinning hair. J Clin Aesthet Dermatol, 5(11), pp.28-34.
- Ogawa, Y., et al. 2014. Prospective study of biotin treatment in patients with erythema due to gefitinib or erlotinib. Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy, 41(4), pp.517-522.
- Floersheim, G.L., 1989. Treatment of brittle fingernails with biotin. Zeitschrift fur Hautkrankheiten, 64(1), pp.41-48.
What quality standards are in place?
All our products are manufactured in the United States of America under strict federal guidelines to ensure quality. Fillers, binders, and other artificial additives are never used in our manufacturing process. Facilities are FDA registered and inspected to cGMP standards, exceeding FDA 21 CFR Part 111 regulations.
How long will it take to see results?
Most consumers will benefit after a couple of weeks of usage. We recommend 6 to 8 weeks of daily supplementing to see the best results. Continue to take daily for as long as you want healthier hair.
Is it safe to order online from your website?
Yes. We incorporate physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) for the encryption of all financial transactions through the website.
Can I take it with prescription medicine?
Biotin is formulated to be well tolerated with most prescription medicine. We strongly recommend you consult with your health care practitioner for more information.
What if this product does not work for me?
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just let us know. Your personal results may vary; however, each order is backed by our hassle-free 100% money back guarantee. We have the best protection in the industry so you can try our products without worry.