Whether you’re looking to get rid of those frustrating hot flashes, improve your sleep quality or boost your energy - Staying Cool will help you regain your confidence and get you back to living life to the fullest.
The natural way to support healthy menopause.
- A unique blend of 25 high-quality, natural, science-backed ingredients.
- Significantly reduces the intensity of hot flashes, allowing you to take back control of your life and go forth with confidence.
- Combats night sweats, mood swings, vaginal dryness, weight gain, and disturbed sleep.
Naturally Transition Through Menopause
Menopause is a stage in life that many dread.
As you transition towards middle age, the production of the hormone estrogen in the ovaries starts to decrease. The menstrual cycle eventually ceases, marking the end of fertility.
It’s a milestone that every women faces at some point in time, but it’s not always the most enjoyable…
Menopause is often accompanied by a number of unwanted symptoms - ranging from hot flashes and loss of desire, to weight gain and disturbed sleep. The fact that these symptoms can come and go without warning only makes things worse, and can result in a serious knock to your confidence (particularly in social situations).
Hormonal treatment options are available to combat menopause by increasing estrogen concentrations in the body, but they often come with a whole host of potential negative side effects.
That’s why here at Eu Natural, we created our Staying Cool formula.
We don’t believe menopause has to be an uncomfortable process for all women, and we don’t think that synthetic hormone replacement is the only answer.
Staying Cool contains a unique blend of 25 natural ingredients, carefully selected to help you transition through menopause with grace and ease.
No artificial ingredients and no nasty side effects – just good quality vitamins, minerals and herbal remedies, scientifically shown to reduce the severity and frequency of menopausal symptoms.
Whether you’re looking to get rid of those frustrating hot flashes, improve your sleep quality or boost your energy – Staying Cool will help you regain your confidence, and get back to living your life to the full.
Main Features of Staying Cool
- A unique blend of 25 high quality, natural ingredients such as Organic KSM-66® Ashwagandha, Chaste Tree Berry, Black Cohosh, Magnolia and more – scientifically shown to support a healthy body and ease the symptoms of menopause.
- Significantly reduces the intensity and severity of hot flashes, allowing you to grace social situations with ease.
- Counteracts mood swings, vaginal dryness, unwanted weight gain, and low desire – helping you to feel like yourself again.
- Improves sleep quality by reducing the frequency of night sweats and sleep disturbances, providing you with the energy you need to tackle the day ahead.
- Purely formulated 100% vegetarian capsules – completely free from gluten, wheat and dairy, with zero fillers, binders and artificial ingredients.
- Made in the USA to strict FDA standards by cGMP certified laboratory.
- Risk free, with a 90-day 100% money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied.
Here at Eu Natural, we’re committed to providing you with the best.
For our Staying Cool formula, we made sure to source only the highest quality ingredients available.
In the supplement you’ll find a blend of 25 naturally occurring substances that are highly bioavailable, and backed by scientific data with regards to improving menopausal symptoms.
We combined these ingredients in our unique formula to create what we believe to be the best natural menopause supplement on the market today.
The key compounds found in Staying Cool include:
Organic KSM-66® Ashwagandha Axtract
Ashwaganda is powerful medicinal herb that has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. Research has shown that the extract from the plant can help to ease anxiety by up to 50% , and can improve mood and sleep quality through raising serotonin levels . It has also been shown to inhibit the IL-8 gene expression in women, a powerful vasodilator linked to hot flashes .
St John's Wort
St. John’s Wort is an herbal remedy that presents a wide range of health benefits, particularly where menopause is concerned. In a 2010 study, women who received treatment containing St John’s Wort showed a more significant decrease in the severity of hot flashes compared to women who received a placebo .
Black Cohosh Root
The roots of the Black Cohosh plant were used by Native Americans for hundreds of years to relieve menstrual cramps and to reduce symptoms of menopause. In one study, 80% of the women experienced more improvement in their anxiety levels and number of hot flashes when given black cohosh . Researchers believe it may be an effective non-hormone alternative to oestrogen therapy, without any of the adverse side effects.
Chaste Tree Berry
Berries of the chaste tree were often used in ancient Rome and Greece to help support fertility and hormone balance. Recent studies have confirmed they are indeed useful in supporting hormone health, and can aid the transition through menopause. One study showed that a chaste tree berry tincture eliminated or alleviated symptoms in 90% of patients .
Magnolia Bark Extract
Magnolia bark extract plays an important role in traditional Chinese medicine, helping to lower stress levels and supporting the all round health of the body. Research has shown that magnolia bark is more effective than typical western supplements containing calcium and vitamin D in improving insomnia, hot flashes, loss of libido, irritability and vaginal dryness . It also has strong anti-anxiety effect, reducing perceived stress levels by up to 11% .
Pueraria Mirifica Extract
The Pueraria Mirifica herb has been used in Thailand for medicinal purposes for many years. It is highly estrogenic, meaning that it can be used as a natural replacement for estrogen in the body. Research suggests that with regular supplementation, it can reduce perceived symptoms of menopause by 42% .
Although it’s typically associated with beer making, hops is also a powerful medicinal plant. One study showed a significant improvement in menopausal symptoms after 16 weeks in women taking a hops supplement, compared to a placebo .
SoyLife is a unique soy isoflavone ingredient that can help to support women’s health during and after menopause. As well as reducing the intensity of hot flashes, it can also promote bone health and reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis .
Multi Vitamins and Trace MineralsStaying Cool also contains a range of important vitamins, including Vitamin D and various B Vitamins. These help to support the general health of the body – boosting the immune system, supporting bone growth, and maintaining cognitive function.
BioPerine is an extract derived from the black pepper fruit, cultivated in the nutrient-rich soils of southern India. It has been shown to enhance the bio-availability of other nutrients and compounds by up to 2000% via increased absorption .
Take two (2) capsules with a meal and an 8 ounce glass of water. Capsules may be opened and put into a smoothie or juice. For best results as shown in the clinical studies, use for a minimum of 6 to 8 weeks.
- Cooley, K., Szczurko, O., Perri, D., Mills, E.J., Bernhardt, B., Zhou, Q. and Seely, D., 2009. Naturopathic care for anxiety: a randomized controlled trial ISRCTN78958974. PLoS One, 4(8), p.e6628.
- Bhatnagar, M., Sharma, D. and Salvi, M., 2009. Neuroprotective effects of Withania somnifera dunal.: a possible mechanism.Neurochemical research,34(11), pp.1975-1983.
- Yasui, T., Uemura, H., Tomita, J., Miyatani, Y., Yamada, M., Kuwahara, A., Matsuzaki, T., Maegawa, M., Tsuchiya, N., Yuzurihara, M. and Takeda, S., 2006. Association of interleukin-8 with hot flashes in premenopausal, perimenopausal, and postmenopausal women and bilateral oophorectomized women. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 91(12), pp.4805-4808.
- Warnecke, G: Influencing of menopausal complaints with a phytodrug: successful therapy with Cimicifuga monoextract (in German). Medizinische Welt 36: 871-874, 1985
- Mucci M, Carraro C, Mancino P, Monti M, Papadia LS, Volpini G, Benvenuti C. "Soy isoflavones, lactobacilli, Magnolia bark extract, vitamin D3 and calcium. Controlled clinical study in menopause." Minerva Ginecol. 2006 Aug;58(4):323-34.
- Kuribara H, Stavinoha WB, Maruyama Y. "Honokiol, a putative anxiolytic agent extracted from magnolia bark, has no diazepam-like side-effects in mice." J Pharm Pharmacol. 1999 Jan;51(1):97-103.
- Talbott, S.M., Talbott, J.A. and Pugh, M., 2013. Effect of Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense (Relora®) on cortisol and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subjects.J Int Soc Sports Nutr, 10(1), p.37.
- Heyerick A, Vervarcke S, Depypere H, et al. A first prospective, randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled study on the use of a standardized hop extract to alleviate menopausal discomforts. Maturitas 2006;54:164-175.
- Abdali, K., Khajehei, M. and Tabatabaee, H.R., 2010. Effect of St John's wort on severity, frequency, and duration of hot flashes in premenopausal, perimenopausal and postmenopausal women: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Menopause, 17(2), pp.326-331.
- Feldmann, H. U., et al. The Treatment of Corpus Luteum Insufficiency and Premenstrual Syndrome: Experience in a Multicentre Study under Practice Conditions. Hgyne1990, 11(12):421
- Lamlertkittikul S, Chandeying V Efficacy and safety of Pueraria mirifica (Kwao Kruea Khao) for the treatment of vasomotor symptoms in perimenopausal women: Phase II Study. J Med Assoc Thai. (2004)
- Soylife, Calcium and Vit D in the prevention of osteoporosis – OPUS study 2004-2007
- Barbara L. Minton, 2008, Substance in Black Pepper Increases Nutrient Absorption up to Two Thousand Percent. Natural News.
What quality standards are in place?
All our products are manufactured in the United States of America under strict federal guidelines to ensure quality. Fillers, binders, and other artificial additives are never used in our manufacturing process. Facilities are FDA registered and inspected to cGMP standards, exceeding FDA 21 CFR Part 111 regulations.
How long will it take to see results?
Most consumers will benefit after a couple of days of usage. As shown in the clinical research, we recommend at least 6 to 8 weeks of daily supplementing to see the best results.
Is it safe to order online from your website?
Yes. We incorporate physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) for the encryption of all financial transactions through the website.
How long does shipping take?
Most orders are processed within 1 business day. Standard shipping is 3 to 5 business days and expedited shipping is 1 to 2 business days. Tracking number will be immediately provided once shipped.
Can I take it with prescription medicine?
Staying Cool is formulated to be well tolerated with most prescription medicine. We strongly recommend you consult with your health care practitioner for more information.
What if this product does not work for me?
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just let us know. Your personal results may vary; however, each order is backed by our hassle-free 100% money back guarantee. We have the best protection in the industry so you can try our products without worry.