Feel rejuvenated in the mornings with Serenity, the natural sleep aid supplement, formulated with ingredients to support a deep and restful night of sleep. The non-habit forming and powerful blend of 12 vitamins and herbal extracts have been shown to reduce stress levels, boost sleep quality, and help you wake up refreshed.
Designed to help you wake up fresh and revitalized after a peaceful night's sleep.
- Our pure formula supports your body's natural sleep cycle.
- Helps you get to sleep fast & encourages deep, undisturbed sleep.
- Allows you to wake feeling recharged and ready to tackle the day ahead.
A Natural Sleep Solution
Modern life can get hectic.
After a long day at work with bright lights and other external stressors, your mind is probably left racing. It makes a good nights sleep pretty hard to come by.
There are many over the counter medications and synthetic supplements available that claim to help improve your sleep - but they don’t come without their side effects. Many of them are habit-forming, or made from poor quality synthetic ingredients.
Here at Eu Natural, we do things a little differently.
We worked tirelessly to formulate a unique blend of 12 high quality, natural ingredients that have been scientifically proven to reduce stress levels, boost your mood, and improve sleep quality and duration.
No artificial ingredients, no risk of habit-forming, and no nasty side effects – just a pure supplement that will allow you to sleep well at night and perform better during the day.
All it takes is two capsules with a glass of water, one hour before bed.
Main Features of Serenity
- A unique blend of high quality, natural ingredients such as Vitamin B6, Zinc, Magnesium, Melatonin, Valerian Root, and more – scientifically shown to improve sleep quality and duration.
- A non-habit forming supplement that can reduce cortisol levels and help to relieve stress & anxiety.
- Purely formulated 100% vegetarian capsules – completely free from gluten, wheat and dairy, with zero fillers, binders and artificial ingredients.
- Made in the USA to strict FDA standards by cGMP certified laboratory.
- Risk free, with a 90-day 100% money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied.
At Eu Natural, we never take shortcuts, and we never sacrifice the quality of our supplements to save money.
For our Serenity sleep aid we sourced only the finest, highest quality ingredients – ones that are naturally occurring and backed with rigorous scientific data relating to sleep quality and stress relief.
We also made sure to only include substances that are highly bioavailable, meaning they are easily absorbed and utilized by the body.
We combined these ingredients in our unique formula to create what we believe to be the best natural sleep aid on the market today.
The key ingredients found in Serenity include:
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl)
As well as improving your body’s ability to handle stress, Vitamin B6 has been shown to increase serotonin production by up to 60% – the neurotransmitter involved in mood regulation and sleep quality. It can also enhance dream vividness, and make it easier to recall them.
Valerian Root Extract
Valerian is often used in alternative medicine as a muscle relaxant and mild sedative. Extracts from the plant have also been shown to induce significant improvement in sleep quality and sleep latency. In one study, 89% of participants taking a valerian supplement reported improved sleep quality.
Zinc is an essential trace mineral that helps to support the immune system and trigger 100s of enzymatic reactions in the body. It has also been shown to drastically improve sleep quality in those suffering from primary insomnia.
Passion Flower Extract
Passionflower has been used for hundreds of years as a remedy for anxiety and agitation. Studies indicate that even low doses of the herbal remedy can improve sleep quality by up to 5%.
Magnesium is involved in more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body. It has been shown to significantly decrease levels of cortisol in the blood, a stress hormone that often contributes towards a lack of sleep. It has also been reported to improve symptoms of insomnia by up to 31%.
Magnolia Bark Extract
Magnolia bark is extract has a mild sedative effect on the nervous system. Research shows that when combined with magnesium, it is highly effective in treating sleep disturbances and mood alterations.
Also known as the Korean Date, Jujube has been used for thousands of years in the South-East Asian medicine systems to help ease the effects of stress, allowing for more rest & relaxation. Studies indicate that it may also reduce the time needed to fall asleep.
Chamomile Flower Extract
Studies have shown that people using extracts from the soothing chamomile flower experience a significant improvement in symptoms related to anxiety and depression – two major causes of insomnia in adults.
5-HTP is a naturally-occurring amino acid and the precursor to the sleep-friendly neurotransmitters serotonin and melatonin. Studies suggest that it can reduce the frequency of sleep disturbances, eliminate symptoms associated with sleep deprivation, and potentially reduce symptoms of depression by 50%.
BioPerine is an extract obtained from the black pepper fruit, cultivated in the nutrient-rich soils of southern India. It has been shown to enhance the bio-availability of other nutrients and compounds by up to 2000% through increased absorption.
L-theanine is a water-soluble amino acid found in green tea. It is often used as a remedy for anxiety, and research suggests that compared to a placebo, it results in significant improvement in sleep quality.
Melatonin is a natural hormone made by the body in the pineal gland. Research has shown that additional melatonin in supplement form increases total sleep time, decreases sleep onset latency and improves overall sleep quality.
Take two (2) capsules with an 8 ounce glass of water one (1) hour before bed. Capsules may be opened and put into a smoothie or juice. For best results as shown in the clinical studies, use nightly for a minimum of 30 days.
- Malouf, R. and Grimley Evans, J., 2003. Vitamin B6 for cognition. Cochrane Database Syst Rev, 4.
- Hartvig, P., Lindner, K.J., Bjurling, P., Långström, B. and Tedroff, J., 1995. Pyridoxine effect on synthesis rate of serotonin in the monkey brain measured with positron emission tomography. Journal of Neural Transmission/General Section JNT, 102(2), pp.91-97.
- Ebben, M., Lequerica, A. and Spielman, A., 2002. Effects of pyridoxine on dreaming: a preliminary study.Perceptual and motor skills, 94(1), pp.135-140.
- Rondanelli, M., Opizzi, A., Monteferrario, F., Antoniello, N., Manni, R. and Klersy, C., 2011. The Effect of Melatonin, Magnesium, and Zinc on Primary Insomnia in Long‐Term Care Facility Residents in Italy: A Double‐Blind, Placebo‐Controlled Clinical Trial.Journal of the American Geriatrics Society,59(1), pp.82-90.
- Golf, S.W., Happel, O., Graef, V. and Seim, K.E., 1984. Plasma aldosterone, cortisol and electrolyte concentrations in physical exercise after magnesium supplementation.Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine, 22(11), pp.717-722.
- Abbasi, B., Kimiagar, M., Sadeghniiat, K., Shirazi, M.M., Hedayati, M. and Rashidkhani, B., 2012. The effect of magnesium supplementation on primary insomnia in elderly: a double blind placebo-controlled clinical trial. Journal of Research in Medical Sciences, 17(12).
- Leathwood PD, Chauffard F, Heck E, Munoz-Box R. Aqueous extract of valerian root (Valeriana officinalis L.) improves sleep quality in man. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 1982;17:65–71
- Lindahl, O. and Lindwall, L., 1989. Double blind study of a valerian preparation. Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior, 32(4), pp.1065-1066.
- Ngan, A. and Conduit, R., 2011. A Double‐blind, Placebo‐controlled Investigation of the Effects of Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower) Herbal Tea on Subjective Sleep Quality. Phytotherapy research, 25(8), pp.1153-1159.
- Mucci, M., Carraro, C., Mancino, P., Monti, M., Papadia, L.S., Volpini, G. and Benvenuti, C., 2006. Soy isoflavones, lactobacilli, Magnolia bark extract, vitamin D3 and calcium. Controlled clinical study in menopause. Minerva ginecologica, 58(4), pp.323-334.
- ZHAO, X.H. and YI, L.N., 2009. Effect of Ziziphus jujube Leaf Extract on the Central Nervous System [J]. Lishizhen Medicine and Materia Medica Research, 2, p.111.
- De Giorgis, G., Miletto, R., Iannuccelli, M., Camuffo, M. and Scerni, S., 1986. Headache in association with sleep disorders in children: a psychodiagnostic evaluation and controlled clinical study--L-5-HTP versus placebo. Drugs under experimental and clinical research, 13(7), pp.425-433.
- Poldinger W, et al. A functional-dimensional approach to depression: serotonin deficiency as a target syndrome in a comparison of 5-hydroxytryptophan and fluvoxamine.Psychopathology 1991;24:53-81.
- Lyon, M.R., Kapoor, M.P. and Juneja, L.R., 2011. The effects of L-theanine (Suntheanine) on objective sleep quality in boys with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD): a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Altern Med Rev, 16(4), pp.348-354.
- Amsterdam, J.D., Shults, J., Soeller, I., Mao, J.J., Rockwell, K. and Newberg, A.B., 2012. Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) may have antidepressant activity in anxious depressed humans-an exploratory study. Alternative therapies in health and medicine, 18(5), p.44.
- Badmaev, V., Majeed, M. and Prakash, L., 2000. Piperine derived from black pepper increases the plasma levels of coenzyme Q10 following oral supplementation. The journal of nutritional biochemistry, 11(2), pp.109-113.
- Barbara L. Minton, 2008, Substance in Black Pepper Increases Nutrient Absorption up to Two Thousand Percent. Natural News.
- Ferracioli-Oda, E., Qawasmi, A. and Bloch, M.H., 2013. Meta-analysis: melatonin for the treatment of primary sleep disorders. PLoS One, 8(5), p.e63773.
What quality standards are in place?
All our products are manufactured in the United States of America under strict federal guidelines to ensure quality. Fillers, binders, and other artificial additives are never used in our manufacturing process. Facilities are FDA registered and inspected to cGMP standards, exceeding FDA 21 CFR Part 111 regulations.
How long will it take to see results?
Most consumers will benefit after a couple of nights of usage. As shown in the clinical research, we recommend nightly supplementing to see the best results.
Is it safe to order online from your website?
Yes. We incorporate physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) for the encryption of all financial transactions through the website.
Can I take it with prescription medicine?
Serenity is formulated to be well tolerated with most prescription medicine. We strongly recommend you consult with your health care practitioner for more information.
What if this product does not work for me?
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just let us know. Your personal results may vary; however, each order is backed by our hassle-free 100% money back guarantee. We have the best protection in the industry so you can try our products without worry.