Whether you’re recovering from an injury or simply dealing with aches and pains that often come with age - Primal Joint Support & Anti-Inflammatory will help quell the pain, allowing you to restore normal joint mobility and regain control over your life.
A powerful, lasting solution for joint health.
- A unique blend of 18 high-quality, natural, science-backed ingredients.
- Provides long-term support for health inflammation and joint strength.
- Allows you to move freely again and do the things you love.
A Natural Remedy for Pain & Inflammation
Joint pain is quickly becoming a global epidemic.
The human body has 206 bones and more than 230 joints in the body, and as we age they naturally start to degenerate from overuse, often leading to chronic aches and inflammation.
We might think we can get away with living stressful lives and avoiding proper joint care, but unfortunately, the statistics don’t lie:
- Lower back pain is currently the leading cause of disability amongst adults, and it’s estimated that 1 in 10 people suffer with it at some point in their life.
- It’s estimated that 80% of adults either have or know someone with joint pain.
Millions of people across the world are dealing with aching hips, sore knees or painful necks - you may indeed be one of them. As you know, pain and inflammation in any joint can severely limit your capacity to move freely, and can significantly reduce your quality of life.
Over the counter anti-inflammatory medications and painkillers can provide some short term relief, but more and more people are becoming aware of their potentially harmful side effects and are instead looking for more natural alternatives.
That’s where we can help.
Here at Eu Natural we’ve crafted a natural herbal supplement that that supports joint health and inflammation.
No artificial ingredients, no nasty side effects and no surprises – just a unique blend of 18 carefully selected natural ingredients, scientifically shown to aid in the recovery process and promote functional movement.
Whether you’re recovering from an injury or simply dealing with aches and pains that often come with age – Primal Joint Support will help quell the pain, allowing you to restore normal joint mobility and regain control over your life.
Main Features of Primal
- A unique blend of 18 high quality, natural ingredients such as Celadrin®, Curcumin, Boswellia, Vitamin B Complex, Boron and more – all scientifically shown to support joint health and inflammation.
- Provides lasting pain relief and helps to restore normal joint function, as opposed to just covering up the symptoms.
- Unlike many over the counter medications such as NSAIDs, Primal comes with no nasty adverse side effects.
- Purely formulated 100% vegetarian capsules – completely free from gluten, wheat and dairy, with zero fillers, binders and artificial ingredients.
- Made in the USA to strict FDA standards by cGMP certified laboratory.
- Risk free, with a 90-day 100% money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied.
There’s no shortage of choice when it comes to anti-inflammatory supplements, but many on the market contain synthetic ingredients or lack the scientific research to back up their claims.
For our Primal Joint Support formula, we made sure to include only the highest quality ingredients we could get our hands on.
In the supplement you’ll find a blend of 18 naturally occurring substances that are highly bioavailable, and backed with scientific data with regards to reducing joint pain and inflammation.
We combined these ingredients in our unique formula to create what we believe to be the best natural anti-inflammatory on the market today.
The key compounds found in Primal include:
Celadrin® is a unique blend of fatty acids that helps to reduce inflammation and promote joint mobility. Research has shown that it can significantly improve knee function in those suffering from osteoarthritis, increasing average walking ability by 45%, and reducing overall knee discomfort by 35%.
BioPerine is an extract obtained from the black pepper fruit, cultivated in the nutrient-rich soils of southern India. It has been shown to enhance the bio-availability of other nutrients and compounds (such as curcumin) by up to 2000% through increased absorption.
Curcumin is the active compound found in turmeric, the popular spice often found in Indian cuisine. Used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic medicine for it’s anti-inflammatory properties, curcumin is also backed with plenty of scientific research. Studies have shown that it can induce a 16-fold decrease in inflammatory markers, and can reduce dependency on non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs by 63%.
Vitamin B Complex
The B-Vitamins are involved in hundreds of enzymatic and metabolic processes in the body, and help to support a healthy immune system. Studies indicate that low levels of these important micronutrients are strongly correlated with pain and inflammation, so it’s important to keep them topped up.
Also known as Indian Frankincense, Boswellia is another natural substance that has long been used in Ayurvedic medicine. Research suggests that regular supplementation with Boswellia extract can lead to a 65% decrease in joint pain, which is comparable to many prescription medications (without the adverse side effects).
Vitamin D is one of the most important micronutrients needed by human body, but it is estimated that 75% of Americans fall short of the daily requirement. Not only does the sunshine vitamin help to build strong bones and stave of depression, research suggests that a Vitamin D deficiency is associated with chronic inflammation.
Boron is an important mineral that helps to support normal growth of the body. It also aids in the adsorption of magnesium and calcium – two minerals that help to maintain healthy bones and connective tissues. What’s more, research has shown that boron supplementation causes a significant reduction in joint inflammation.
Primal also contains the trace minerals Manganese, Zinc, Selenium and Copper, which help to support the overall health of the body. Studies have also shown that when consumed in the correct ratios, these important trace minerals can help to reduce systemic inflammation and oxidative stress, two known contributors to joint pain.
Take two (2) capsules daily with a meal and 8 ounce glass of water. May be taken twice daily for immediate support. Capsules may be opened and put into a smoothie or juice. For best results as shown in the clinical studies, use for a minimum of 6 to 8 weeks.
- NHS, 2014, Back pain 'leading cause of disability,' study finds.
- Propriety Nutritionals Inc., 2016, White Paper: The Age of Celadrin. Proprietary Nutritionals Inc. (PNI)
- Bandolier, 2007, NSAIDs and adverse effects. Bandolier Journal.
- New Hope Network, 2007, New Study Finds Celadrin® Significantly Improves Knee Function and Joint Mobility, Proprietary Nutritionals Inc. (PNI)
- Belcaro G, Cesarone MR, Dugall M, Pellegrini L, Ledda A, Grossi MG, Togni S, Appendino G. Product-evaluation registry of Meriva®, curcumin-phosphatidylcholine complex, for the complementary management of osteoarthritis.PanMinerva Med. 2010;52 (Suppl. 1 to No. 1):55-62.
- Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database, 2014, Indian Frankincense.
- Naghii, Mohammad Reza, Mahmoud Mofid, Ali Reza Asgari, Mehdi Hedayati, and Maryam-Saddat Daneshpour. Comparative effects of daily and weekly boron supplementation on plasma steroid hormones and proinflammatory cytokines. Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology25, no. 1 (2011): 54-58.
- Badmaev, V., Majeed, M. and Prakash, L., 2000. Piperine derived from black pepper increases the plasma levels of coenzyme Q10 following oral supplementation. The journal of nutritional biochemistry, 11(2), pp.109-113.
- Barbara L. Minton, 2008, Substance in Black Pepper Increases Nutrient Absorption up to Two Thousand Percent. Natural News.
- Sakakeeny, L., Roubenoff, R., Obin, M., Fontes, J.D., Benjamin, E.J., Bujanover, Y., Jacques, P.F. and Selhub, J., 2012. Plasma pyridoxal-5-phosphate is inversely associated with systemic markers of inflammation in a population of US adults.The Journal of nutrition, 142(7), pp.1280-1285.
- Science Daily, 2009, Vitamin D Deficiency Related To Increased Inflammation In Healthy Women. University of Missouri-Columbia.
- Guo, C.H., Liu, P.J., Hsia, S., Chuang, C.J. and Chen, P.C., 2011. Role of certain trace minerals in oxidative stress, inflammation, CD4/CD8 lymphocyte ratios and lung function in asthmatic patients. Annals of clinical biochemistry,48(4), pp.344-351.
What quality standards are in place?
All our products are manufactured in the United States of America under strict federal guidelines to ensure quality. Fillers, binders, and other artificial additives are never used in our manufacturing process. Facilities are FDA registered and inspected to cGMP standards, exceeding FDA 21 CFR Part 111 regulations.
How long will it take to see results?
Most consumers will benefit after a couple of weeks of usage. We recommend at least 6 to 8 weeks of daily supplementing to see the best results. Continue to take daily for as long as you want support.
Is it safe to order online from your website?
Yes. We incorporate physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) for the encryption of all financial transactions through the website.
Can I take it with prescription medicine?
Primal is formulated to be well tolerated with most prescription medicine. Be cautious if you are pregnant or nursing. We strongly recommend you consult with your health care practitioner for more information.
What if this product does not work for me?
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just let us know. Your personal results may vary; however, each order is backed by our hassle-free 100% money back guarantee. We have the best protection in the industry so you can try our products without worry.